The Heights has the latest hi-tech Pulse Fitness equipment, including the Pulse Smart Centre.
- Equipment includes 15" LCD screens and a full range of Freeview channels and i-Pod capability.
- The easy-to-use Smart Centre is a big step in the future of fitness training and membership management.
- Tone Zone Gym users will have a smart card to help monitor progress and store their fitness programmes.
Smart Card benefits
- Increased levels of contact with instructors
- Instructors able to monitor fitness, heath and medical issues quickly and efficiently and respond to customers’ needs
- Delivery of bespoke programmes tailored to individual needs
- Easy to monitor workouts and progress
IFI accredited equipment
- Upright cycles
- Recline cycles
- Upper arm cycles
- Seated leg press
- Leg extension
- Seated leg curl
- Chest press
- Pec deck
- Shoulder press
- Dual multi-pulley x 2
- Seated row
- Lat pull-down